F150 For Sale

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Dan Stokes
SM: No

F150 For Sale

Post by Dan Stokes »

Ford F150
This has been my trailer tower/shop truck. It's a 1988 F150, 5.0l, 5 speed, long box, regular cab. It has air, PW, PDL, AM/FM (no tape or CD), cruise, and they all work. The trans was rebuilt a couple of years ago, and the clutch was replaced at that time. It has Michelins with about 1/2 tread left. The hitch was new in the past 5 years or so, as is the brake controller and 7-pin electrical connector, but the connector needs replaced. I have several ball holders and will throw in the one of your choice, but not the one for my equalizing bars! It's dark blue with a light blue interior. The bad news - it's a Michigan truck, and has some rust. The good news - it only has 78K miles. It does need some tune-up work, as it idles about 1500 RPM - perhaps a sensor?

I'm the second owner, and bought it from a guy I worked with who walked to work and therefore never drove it. If someone is interested, I'll take some current pics and send them to your E-mail - I have NO IDEA how to get pics onto this forum. Reason for selling - I bought a newer truck that my wife can drive.

Asking $1,795 (or, as always, best offer)
88 5.8l Mustang
98 Dakota 318
Big ol' 98 Park Avenue
planning a Ranger 5.0 for land speed racing