Bazowak
SM: No

1986 2WD Ranger for sale

Post by Bazowak »

FOR SALE:
1986 Ford Ranger
Carbureted 2.3L engine from an 84 Mustang with about 83,000 miles on it
5 spd manual transmission
This truck is a base model truck, pretty much power nothing. It runs and drives great and gets pretty decent fuel economy.

THE NEW STUFF:
Windshield
Plug wires
Cap and rotor
Spark plugs
Timing belt
Master Cylinder and Reservoir
The truck is an Arizona truck so it’s rust free
Also has a pretty cool OOgha horn installed
When I installed the engine last year I had already replaced the clutch and about 6 months prior to that and it looked to be in very good shape. It’s only about a year and half old and has about 3,000 to 4,000 miles on it.
Starter and battery cables, not the junk 6GA cables. It has the bigger 2GA cables and a new solenoid.
I also just did an oil change
I have also installed an electric fan which actually helps out the HP a little and really helped with the fuel economy.

THE NOT SO GOOD STUFF
When I got it, it had 4 mismatch tires, two of which blew out on me when driving it home.
With that said, it has 2 stock Ranger 14” wheels with new Douglas 185/75/14 tires on the front
The back now has 2 BFG 235/60/14 with about 50% tread left on chrome directionals
The paint is white/blue/white with the blue being a little faded, it could use a good buff wash and wax that would really bring the paint back.
The driver side floor mat is a little ripped up and showing floor board.
The truck currently has a full compliment of Autometer electric gauges (5” shift-lite tach, oil, water temp, volts, air fuel) that I will let go with the sale for an extra $100.00

I drive this truck everyday to and from work and to and from Derby to pick up the kids from school. I also have some other items for a little extra that will go with the truck.
I’m asking $750.00 NEG for the truck.

The other items I have are an 87 roller long block 5.0 $100
AOD trans in good working order $50.00
Brand new Holley blue fuel pump with reg. $50.00
Newer Holley 600 cfm vac sec elec choke $50.00
I have many more items ranging from power tools to misc. parts. If interested please call 316-691-8424 or PM or reply back. Thanks for taking a look
2006 Chevy Uplander Mini-van (loser cruiser)
1998 Jeep Cherokee
6.5HP Troy Built push mower (A true hotrod)
1988 2WD Ranger XLT 2.9 5spd man.
Bazowak
SM: No

RE

Post by Bazowak »

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
2006 Chevy Uplander Mini-van (loser cruiser)
1998 Jeep Cherokee
6.5HP Troy Built push mower (A true hotrod)
1988 2WD Ranger XLT 2.9 5spd man.