seats re-upholstery

All discussions about V8 Rangers

Moderator: MalcolmV8

87sc302
SM: No

seats re-upholstery

Post by 87sc302 »

Fox Mustangs seats with TMI new upholstery kits. Camera makes color lok pink, but they are very close to door panel trim

87 XCab Lowered
306 CI World windsor Heads
Tr-Y Headers, Flowmaster,Mild
650 Quik fuel Holley/Edelbrock rpm perf
T-5
85 ranger btm

Re: seats re-upholstery

Post by 85 ranger btm »

looks real good just got my bench seat re-upholstered after i customized it to fit with the manual transmission i will have to try and post some pics
85 ranger btm

Post by 85 ranger btm »

it set me back a pretty penny but i kinda wanted to keep an old school look and the bucket seats just weren't what i was looking for in this truck. you sure did pull it off in your truck tho. you kept an old school look with the buckets and it really turned out great.
Attachments
seat 2.jpg
seat.jpg
87sc302

Post by 87sc302 »

Yeah I like the old school look too. If you notice I removed the headrest that really makes the seats look older.

The good part is the fox body seats bolt on to stock seat tracks and the upholstery for these seats are fairly easy to install.

I need to work on the dash now. Ugly fake wood trim.
87 XCab Lowered
306 CI World windsor Heads
Tr-Y Headers, Flowmaster,Mild
650 Quik fuel Holley/Edelbrock rpm perf
T-5
85 ranger btm

Post by 85 ranger btm »

yeah i know what you mean about the trim. i wasn't gonna have any wood in mine until i found that steering wheel and after i decided to get that i built the console. i am also going to keep going with the wood by making wood arm rests/ door handles and making a wood floor in the bed.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

if you go look on Ebay... they have aluminum panels that cover up the wood grain on the dash trim panel .... when i had my 87 i thought about gettin one.... but decided against it since that aluminum panel would be the BEST looking thing on the whole truck......lmao ... just a thought .....
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy