Happy BD to the Grummpy One!

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Dave
Supporting Member
SM: No

Happy BD to the Grummpy One!

Post by Dave »

All most forgot, got busy doing some fencing and lawn work today. Just beautiful for a change. About four days in a row that just been great, no high heat or humidity and most important - no rain. Take care down there, 44 years is just a start.
Dave
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting
Grumpy

Re: Happy BD to the Grummpy One!

Post by Grumpy »

LOL..... thanks Dave .... went to Orange Beach Alabama and Dauphin Island and a few more places .. it was a GREAT b-day !!!

went with my wife and son and my oldest daughter and son-n-law and my grand baby.... we all had a BLAST !!!!!!!!!!

btw... ill have you another money order in the mail prob today....
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
carvinmark

Post by carvinmark »

Happy late birthday, sounds like it was a good one.
88 Ranger short bed, 5.0 HO, T5, 9", My driver, Thanks guys for your help
63 Falcon, chopped top, tubbed, many mods, sitting for many years, soon to have 331 and T5
60 Galaxie Starliner, chopped rat rod cruiser
Berrian 100" rail, Corvair 140+ 6 cylinder
00 Explorer, 4.0, AWD, daily driver
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Mark.... it was...... even tho we had to drive like 9 or so hours... it was WELL worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE the ocean and that is where we went... i HATE it ended ... but ... it did .... an i WILL go back one day !!!!!LMAO
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy