First kill story, kinda sad lol

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Soul
SM: No

First kill story, kinda sad lol

Post by Soul »

I drove my car to work and trying to behave my self, a guy (with his girlfriend in tow) in an explorer pulls next to me and looks over. I guess he was wanting to impress his gf, my car looks like donkey turds but is loud, I guess he figured he would take off fast and impress her. Next thing I know he guns it, then has to slam on brakes as the light hasn't turned green yet. His back wheels are pass the white line and he keeps alternating gas, brake, gas, break. The light finally turns green and he takes off flat on the floor, I tell myself "no, don't act dumb". But my inner child was on duty today, so I push down the shifter and pull her back into first (ratchet mode) and take off, by this time he is about 50 feet in front of me. I catch him instantly, knock it into neutral deafen him, knock it back into second and get to the next light a full 10 seconds before him. He won't look at me. And yes I'm about 5, also I completely enjoyed it.
87 Ranger: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 64cc 185 AFR heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Full manual reverse VB c4
carvinmark

Re: First kill story, kinda sad lol

Post by carvinmark »

Reading that put a grin on my face
88 Ranger short bed, 5.0 HO, T5, 9", My driver, Thanks guys for your help
63 Falcon, chopped top, tubbed, many mods, sitting for many years, soon to have 331 and T5
60 Galaxie Starliner, chopped rat rod cruiser
Berrian 100" rail, Corvair 140+ 6 cylinder
00 Explorer, 4.0, AWD, daily driver
jzwartster

Post by jzwartster »

nice, I have a lot of people think they have bad ass toys to stand up next to me and I just blow them away too. lol
plowboy34

Post by plowboy34 »

Please be careful with the street stuff fella's. It's a real quick way to get in serious trouble, hurt, or dead. Lost a couple friends to street racing and it just isn't worth it.
Dirt is for Farming....Asphalt is for Racing

85 Ranger 5.0, GTP Engine, Carbed, AOD, 7.5 3:45 rear gear(for now)
77 Mustang II 302, C4, 8" rearend 3:00 gears, 4 point roll bar
73 Mustang Convertible, Bone Stock, 48,000 original miles
91 F-250 5.8W(really needs a 460) 4X4
2000 Mustang 3.8 V6, Bone Stock
2011 Ford Fusion (Momma's hot rod)