cgrey8....you hangin on to the tree's over there

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

plowboy34
SM: No

cgrey8....you hangin on to the tree's over there

Post by plowboy34 »

Hey Chris, Sure hope those tornadoes missed you yesterday. Some brutal storms down south, major flooding here, wildfires in Texas. Just unreal what is going on in this country right now. Hope anyone here who might have been in them storms is ok.

Hey Soul, hope your hangin on over there in Cape, here in Wappapello things were /are bad. Poplar Bluff and surrounding areas are just floating. I have never seen the farm land in this area so wiped out and have never seen these areas of Poplar Bluff under water.

Again hope all are ok and prayers going out for everyone
Dirt is for Farming....Asphalt is for Racing

85 Ranger 5.0, GTP Engine, Carbed, AOD, 7.5 3:45 rear gear(for now)
77 Mustang II 302, C4, 8" rearend 3:00 gears, 4 point roll bar
73 Mustang Convertible, Bone Stock, 48,000 original miles
91 F-250 5.8W(really needs a 460) 4X4
2000 Mustang 3.8 V6, Bone Stock
2011 Ford Fusion (Momma's hot rod)
cgrey8
Supporting Member

Re: cgrey8....you hangin on to the tree's over there

Post by cgrey8 »

Storms went right above us. But we didn't get touched at all. It seems the worst of it went through Alabama, the top of Georgia, and maybe a touch into Tennessee. We were spared.
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331, ported GT40p heads w/1.6RRs, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, ported Explorer lower, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, A9L w/Moates QuarterHorse, Innovate LC-1, James Duff traction bars, iDelta DC Fan controller

Admin of EECtuning.org
Dave
Supporting Member

Post by Dave »

Glad you are alright down there, those pictures on national news this morning looked really bad. We had an F-3 about two weeks ago 40 miles north, did some damage, few people hurt but many hundreds of acres of pines went down. Just got off the phone with Grumpy and he made it thru with some storms nearby. Really crazy weather in unusual spots this year.
Dave
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting
87sc302

Post by 87sc302 »

Chris
Glad you are ok, the main storms went above you and below me in Tennessee. Neighbor just returned from Florida on I-75 and he said the area just below the Tennessee/Gerogia border was a mess. We just got alot of rain.
Larry
87 XCab Lowered
306 CI World windsor Heads
Tr-Y Headers, Flowmaster,Mild
650 Quik fuel Holley/Edelbrock rpm perf
T-5
cgrey8
Supporting Member

Post by cgrey8 »

I have no clue about the house that won't sell. Next time I go out there, I might find it's no longer there. TBO, that wouldn't exactly be a bad thing. The value in that property always has been in the land, not the house. The house being gone could possibly increase the value of that land.
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331, ported GT40p heads w/1.6RRs, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, ported Explorer lower, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, A9L w/Moates QuarterHorse, Innovate LC-1, James Duff traction bars, iDelta DC Fan controller

Admin of EECtuning.org
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

storms rolled thru here in 3 or 4 waves ... got ROUGH here too .... had a Tornado run thru a town 15 miles south of me and tore it up really and... dam near leveled it completely .. a co-worker of my wife... her step kids or something like that ...they lost everything they had but the land that the house was on ...all that was left were the foundations of the house and garage ....

another tornado went thru 8 miles north of me ... took the roof off the Caterpillar and Winchester ammunition and one more building and destroyed the shops of my step-sons boss ... that one was only like 2 miles from my ex-wife, my daughter and grand daughters house.. they were spared with no damage at all... just a few limbs down ....

we had no damage here at my house at all .... not even any limbs ....

so yup... we were spared also ... and im still around..an kicking ....
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
plowboy34

Post by plowboy34 »

I was boo hooing about all the water here then I seen them news stories down there and thought my goodness. As I always say, sometimes you just need a new way of looking at things. I may not be planting for a couple months but I am still sleeping in my complete house. Guess I'll just get in the boat and fish my land, I can still get some food too.
Dirt is for Farming....Asphalt is for Racing

85 Ranger 5.0, GTP Engine, Carbed, AOD, 7.5 3:45 rear gear(for now)
77 Mustang II 302, C4, 8" rearend 3:00 gears, 4 point roll bar
73 Mustang Convertible, Bone Stock, 48,000 original miles
91 F-250 5.8W(really needs a 460) 4X4
2000 Mustang 3.8 V6, Bone Stock
2011 Ford Fusion (Momma's hot rod)