Opinions and guidance wise ones lol

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

MalcolmV8
Supporting Member
SM: Yes

Re: Opinions and guidance wise ones lol

Post by MalcolmV8 »

I haven't decided if I'm going to sell it yet or not. I have the Honda project which requires a wideband too. I was trying to decide if I want to use the LC-1 I have or sell it and get another dynojet unit.
The LC-1 I have is band new never used. When I removed the old one from my Cobra I mailed it back to Innovate for a replacement and they sent me a brand new one that I never touched.

If I do decide to sell it I'd probably list it for $150 + shipping. Yes I have the O2 bung from the other unit to go with it. I have the calibration button and LED and serial port cable that came with it too.

On a side note I was thinking of taking my LC-1 and turning it into a mobile wide band that I could stick in the tail pipe of cars I work on. I run into this all the time. Friends bringing over carb'd big blocks and such that I have no clue where their tune is and nobody ever seems to realize the importance of a wideband or ever purchases one so I figured a portable unit with a gauge and self contained battery might be a nice troubleshooting tool to have.
92 302 Ranger - sold
94 302 Ranger AWD - sold
07 BMW 335xi - tuned, boost turned up, E85 - sold
04 911 TT - to many mods to list. Over 600 All Wheel HP on pump gas - sold
2015 Coyote - daily driver
03 Cobra - 2.3 TVS on a built 12:1 CR motor with ported heads, cams, long tubes etc.
MD Racing Lean Protection Module
E85

Tuned by MD Racing

https://www.youtube.com/c/MalcolmV8