Wanted : 99-00 explorer 5.0 engine harness

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

rangerfab
SM: No

Wanted : 99-00 explorer 5.0 engine harness

Post by rangerfab »

Looking for an 99-00 explorer 5.0 engine harness. If you have an extra one or know where I can find one & willing to sell for a reasonable price? Thanks
-Eddie
Grumpy

Re: Wanted : 99-00 explorer 5.0 engine harness

Post by Grumpy »

i found one..... 6 pin MAF plug in a 2000 Explorer 5.0 .... COMPLETE still on engine that is still in the truck.... go to take it off tomorrow .... weather permitting .... they calling for ice sleet snow and freezing rain ... prob starting LATE tonight or EARLY in the morning .... but i WILL have it by Friday at the latest ......

i got to talk the owner (a good friend of mine) into firing up his loader and gettin it out of the big mud hole that its sitting in ... but that is no problem either .....

goin to see if i can sneak a few parts for myself while im at it ...lol.... i did get the fender badges off it today... the V8 ... was pressed for time cuz my step son had class tonight so wasnt able to get the wire harness off today.. but like i said.. will be heading over there in the morning to get it ... if i can ....lol
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Grumpy

Re: Wanted : 99-00 explorer 5.0 engine harness

Post by Grumpy »

on its way Eddie .... COMPLETE under hood wire harness ..... including the computer goes from the computer location to the engine and around the firewall and drivers side fender well all the way around the radiator support and has ALL connections ... none are cut.......plus has the one that goes to the tranny too .... should be there Wednesday ... if ya have any questions... give me a call...
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy