NOT DEAD

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Soul
SM: No

NOT DEAD

Post by Soul »

I WILL FINISH MY PROJECT!!!!!!

Sorry feeling like falling behind with everything going on.
87 Ranger: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 64cc 185 AFR heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Full manual reverse VB c4
carvinmark

Re: NOT DEAD

Post by carvinmark »

It's ok, I'm in the same boat!
88 Ranger short bed, 5.0 HO, T5, 9", My driver, Thanks guys for your help
63 Falcon, chopped top, tubbed, many mods, sitting for many years, soon to have 331 and T5
60 Galaxie Starliner, chopped rat rod cruiser
Berrian 100" rail, Corvair 140+ 6 cylinder
00 Explorer, 4.0, AWD, daily driver
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

me also ..... but i JUST got done with my LAST project that i had to do at my dads... now............. MINE IS NEXT !!!!

speaking of... its goin to loaded onto the trailer and taken to my dads so i can have a shop and heat so i can do this over time and not catch my death of a cold ... plus i got a welder and torch over there too .... among a concrete floor and most importantly.... HELP .. lol even tho its going to take me like 4 or 5 trips to get all my stuff over there b4 i can even start on it... lol.... but at least its fixing to get started on .... wish me luck .....
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
carvinmark

Post by carvinmark »

Good luck to ya, I need some too.
63 Falcon, chopped top, tubbed, many mods, sitting for many years, soon to have 331 and T5
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

good luck back to ya ...... and as you have seen... if you have a problem or question ... some one here has either done it.. fixing to do it or can find the answer ya need.... lol
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
carvinmark

Post by carvinmark »

You guys have been great, hope to be able to help you all back.