L&L headers

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

cee21

L&L headers

Post by cee21 »

I have a set of L&L headers that I got with the motor mounts I bought off of some guy. They are on my Bronco II right now and am thinking about using the James Duff headers instead. I am just seeing if any one would want to buy them before I finish the project. The passenger side header was beat in half way on one of the tubes right where it goes into the collector. I guess the people who had them before did not have the motor lined up properly and had clearence issues with the frame. I got some of it out by heating it and prying, but got it to a little over half way open on that one tube(these headers are heavy and thick). It could be cut out and patched. Other than that the only exhaust run through it was when I fired the motor up the first time. Asking $100. Located in Clinton, TN.
cee21

Post by cee21 »

These are made for the v8 conversion on the Bronco II and Ranger.
usmcrp1044
SM: No

Post by usmcrp1044 »

any chance you could post some pictures? Will need headers eventually and picking up a used set cheap'er' would be great....
cee21

Post by cee21 »

I should be getting some today.
cee21

Post by cee21 »

MalcolmV8
Supporting Member
SM: Yes

Post by MalcolmV8 »

$100 is dirt cheap for a set of L&Ls. Where were you when I was building my truck? :)
92 302 Ranger - sold
94 302 Ranger AWD - sold
07 BMW 335xi - tuned, boost turned up, E85 - sold
04 911 TT - to many mods to list. Over 600 All Wheel HP on pump gas - sold
2015 Coyote - daily driver
03 Cobra - 2.3 TVS on a built 12:1 CR motor with ported heads, cams, long tubes etc.
MD Racing Lean Protection Module
E85

Tuned by MD Racing

https://www.youtube.com/c/MalcolmV8
usmcrp1044

Post by usmcrp1044 »

ok, I've never bought anything online apart from ebay and stuff. What do you want for payment? Is shipping included in that $100?
cee21

Post by cee21 »

The shipping is not included. I have done cash on delivery and a couple of guys have just sent me the money order and I sent it out after I got the money. It depends on what you want to pay for in shipping. COD cost extra and only UPS does it. I may have to do the highest offer, cause on that forum there are three other people that PM'd me with questions. I will see who really wants them later. Here is a link to show what they look like on page 40 (if you have dial up don't, it is 4MB+).
http://www.landlproducts.com/catalog.pdf
usmcrp1044

Post by usmcrp1044 »

cee21 wrote:The shipping is not included. I have done cash on delivery and a couple of guys have just sent me the money order and I sent it out after I got the money. It depends on what you want to pay for in shipping. COD cost extra and only UPS does it. I may have to do the highest offer, cause on that forum there are three other people that PM'd me with questions. I will see who really wants them later. Here is a link to show what they look like on page 40 (if you have dial up don't, it is 4MB+).
http://www.landlproducts.com/catalog.pdf

eh, just sell it to them...
I plan on buying the swap kit out of jegs as it is, and that includes a set of shorty headers.

Good luck :D