wow that was easier than I thought it'd be.

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

jbaer619
SM: No

wow that was easier than I thought it'd be.

Post by jbaer619 »

I've been putting the wiring off for so long now its incredible, its not that I was bein lazy or anything but it intimidated the crap outta me! but this morning i decided to knock it out, and i just sat there armed with a couple diagrams, butt conectors, and a wire stripper/crimper and it ended up bein as easy as matchin up colors (havent tested it out yet but it mostly looks correct), and all i have left is the reverse a brake lights then i should be done with that, and hopefully by teusday i should get it turned over!!
94 5.0l ranger, 6 in. lift in front 0 in back, pro-comp shocks w/ res. camburg springs, f-150 bent i-beams and radius arms, flared fiberglass fenders all around, 33 in. bfg muds with 4.56 posy rear end
94stranger

Post by 94stranger »

thats the exact same as me so Intimidated with the wiring until I started to do it it started off ok but I still am having troubles and since its winter I haven't done a thing so I'll be posting more wiring questions as soon as the wheather picks up! my wiring may be a little tougher then yours since I cut a lot of crap out of the harness!
'93 ranger ext cab 5.0L HO lorider
jbaer619

Post by jbaer619 »

yeah i thought it was all good, but i keep blowing fuses on the eye conector that hooks up to the positive on the starter relay, so i've got that and i'm just realizing now that there were a lot of wires i clipped and thought i wouldnt be using, so now I have to retrace my steps and untangle the rats nest of wires. tomorrows not gonna be fun
94 5.0l ranger, 6 in. lift in front 0 in back, pro-comp shocks w/ res. camburg springs, f-150 bent i-beams and radius arms, flared fiberglass fenders all around, 33 in. bfg muds with 4.56 posy rear end
94stranger

Post by 94stranger »

I took my entire harness out of my engine bay unwraped it all cut everrything that was hooked up to my stock cpu somehow cut my alt. harness out (which I rewired so it works now) I'm still gonna have problems when the snow is gone I just know I'll have problems although I hope I don't!!!
'93 ranger ext cab 5.0L HO lorider