1990 Bronco II v8 project

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

302BII
SM: No

1990 Bronco II v8 project

Post by 302BII »

I have a 1990 Bronco II that i've been working on for almost 2 years that started off as a school project. I havent really had the time or money to finish it and im going off to basic training in about a month and i know its going to sit longer if i dont do anythign with it. there is well over $8000 worth of parts that were bought new including the motor, tranny, lowering kit, and a bunch of misc. pieces. I have most of the receipts to document the build

The truck started off as a 2wd F.I v6 with a 5speed. Its been converted over to a Ford Racing 302 v8 (FPRM6007XE3M) with a c4 from Performance automatic. it has a MSD ignition system including the 6al box and pro billet distrib. edelbrock performer intake, holly carb, aluminum rad for a 95 mustang gt, underdrive pullies, braided stainless steel fuel lines and fittings from aeromotive, JDM 3" lowering kit. the interior has been re-done with new black carpet and the dash and trim pieces painted black the stock seats are still tan though. exterior has been sanded down to primer and theres a little surface rust on spots of the hood, but nothing that sandpaper wont take out. other than that the body is clean and even with no dents or dings.

as i said before, i haven't had the time or money for it due to other projects, school, and other things, so it's not running yet but it's about 90% done for it to run, there's even fluids in it. You might need a new fuel pump if you don't want to re-wire the old one, and you're going to want to find a new drive shaft being that it came with the POS 3 piece shaft. you also might eventually want to upgrade to at least an 8in. rear end since is has the stock 7.

Now for the price, I haven't decided if i'd part it out or not since i will be leaving soon, but i'm asking $6500 or a reasonable offer for everything. I might negotiate for something else of equal value depending on what it is. I just want to see this project go to a good home so if you have any questions or want any more pictures(which i will try to get some more up) or want to stop by and look, feel free to ask. I'm located in Raeford NC which outside Ft. Bragg and Fayetteville[/url]

email: 1990BroncoII@gmail.com or post here
Dave
Supporting Member

Post by Dave »

Not a bad looking BII, wish I had room and you were closer. Ft. Bragg, boy that brings up memories from long ago. Was there for my 21st birthday in '67', try and celebrate that while in baisc. Good luck where ever you are going!
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting
302BII

Post by 302BII »

Dave wrote:Not a bad looking BII, wish I had room and you were closer. Ft. Bragg, boy that brings up memories from long ago. Was there for my 21st birthday in '67', try and celebrate that while in baisc. Good luck where ever you are going!
Thanks, yea i had some plans for it (like it eventually getting a KB 5.0 supercharger), but i don't have the time or the extra fundings anymore. also when i get back from basic i'm going to be getting a terminator cobra that i've wanted since it first hit the streets. I thought about keeping the BII and selling the 95 stang i have, but i literally have one of the last 5.0 stangs to roll off the assembly line that wasnt bought up by an aftermarket company like steeda or saleen (or so im told cause the actual numbers arn't exactly known).

As for Fayetteville.... well, its pretty over crowded now. at some times in the day, you can sit still at a traffic light when its green. and it's pretty trashy. Bragg Blvd. makes Victory Dr. in Columbus look like it's never seen a hooker before. (if you've been to Ft. Benning you'd understand)

Thanks for the luck :D
302BII

Post by 302BII »

i've dropped the price to $5,000, i'm leaving next month so i need to get it off my hands

might trade for a fox body 5.0 that is in decent shape (not worried to much about interior but body has to be straight)
302BII

Post by 302BII »

truck is no longer for sale, i've decided to try and finish it before i leave, mod can delete thread if desired