5.0 Ranger for sale in NJ

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Meanie5470
SM: No

5.0 Ranger for sale in NJ

Post by Meanie5470 »

Hey Im selling my 86 Ranger with a 302 in it. Its a 2wd short bed std cab. It is in great shape with very little rust. Engine wise its mostly stock (e7 heads) aside from an edelbrock intake manifold, dual electric fans, less than 100 miles on a brand new Holley 600 carb, new hedman headers, and brand new head gaskets. It has a c4 trans with a shift kit and a nice ass interior. All the stock guages work along with after market oil pressure, water temp, voltage, and a monster tach w/ shift light. The seat has new upholstry along with the door panels. The truck has a tape player, 10 disc changer, and a kicker 8 inch sub behind the seat with blaupunkt door speakers.
Now for the bad... The truck has no reverse. Whoever rebuilt the trans last didnt put the reverse band back in. There is nothing wrong with the trans otherwise, it just doesnt engage reverse. As of today it also doesnt have an exhaust. I just put new headers on it and havent had a chance to get a header back exhaust made up yet.

Im asking $2500 for it. Truck must go. For another $500 Ill also throw in a set of Draglites with almost new ET Streets and Sportsman skinnies. The last thing I want to do is sell this thing, but **** happened and I need to pay for a lawyer so I need this truck gone FAST. Gimme a call 732-547-0138

I have the tailgate, its just not on
messy interior but good shape lol

-Shawn
86 Ranger 2wd 302/c4

WWW.FUELSLUT.NET
Ontariov8

Post by Ontariov8 »

hey man you wanna sell just the drag lights if so let me no man sorry to hear about having to sell the truck
Meanie5470

Post by Meanie5470 »

if whoever buys the truck doesnt take the drag lites then theyll be for sale. Id rather sell the truck first though. Ill let u know.
86 Ranger 2wd 302/c4

WWW.FUELSLUT.NET