ranger items for sale

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

nukeGM
SM: No

ranger items for sale

Post by nukeGM »

hey guys,

i have a new (in the box) tinted sliding rear window to fit a ranger regular cab that is pre-93...it has the three piece design instead of the original four glass window. asking $50 plus shipping

also i have a complete set of motor mounts and mounting plates from a v8 explorer to swap in a 302 to a ranger...they are for 93 and up rangers and did not work on my 92...asking $75 plus shipping ( i paid much more for these seperately on ebay)

email me at stangman67fb@yahoo.com if interested
thanks, brad
1992 (in progress) v8 ranger
1946 ford "moonshiner/ratrod" coupe
74 f100 show/daily driver w/90 5.0 powertrain
04 harley fatboy
gdean7

Post by gdean7 »

Will those motor mounts work for my '94 ranger? I've got an older mustang engine going in to it.... Do I need these mounts, or ones from the mustang engine? (sorry, i'm just donig this for the first time)

Thanks

Garrett
nukeGM

Post by nukeGM »

the mounting plates (the part that is bolted to the block that goes onto the motor mount ) will probably work, but the motor mounts themselves are what you need...i have everything (both plates, both motor mounts, and all the hardware) that should make it an easy, direct bolt-in...
thanks, Brad
gdean7

Post by gdean7 »

Do you know whereabouts the shipping price would be to go from your area to Colorado?

Fort Collins Colorado 80521

Thanks!