Parting Out my 90 Ranger regular cab.....

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Grumpy
SM: No

Parting Out my 90 Ranger regular cab.....

Post by Grumpy »

For Sale: Parts for 89-92 Ranger ... i will no longer need them ....

All sheet metal - stock hood, fenders, doors with manual windows, tinted door glass (20% or 5%, cant remember which), 2 sliding rear windows (1 with engraving, 1 without), several instrument clusters (4 clusters with tach), 2 clusters have white face dayglow inserts (1 has 3 colors, 1 has 6 colors), headlight set (clear to almost clear - not yellowed out), set of tail lights, black front bumper (has one small dent about the size or penny or nickle), chrome rear bumper - not bent or dented), rear sway bar (off a 7.5 but will fit an 8.8 with all bolts and hardware), 2 receiver hitches (1 fixed width, 1 adjustable width), several dash pieces (the on that goes around the instrument cluster) can dye/paint to match, 2 chrome front grille's, good tailgate (no dents) with SS insert, front sway bar (1 1/8th inch diameter... i think), steering column without tilt with switches (all work) without cruise, a LOT of other misc. parts, message me with what you need, I may have it, or text me 662-816-5592. Make offer on parts, all serious offers will be considered.

i also still have them E7 heads ... mildly ported and polished ... needs reworked but came off my 5.0 that was running ....

and im SURE ill be finding more as i go on and swap stuff over to the 96 ...

as i said... ALL offers considered.. im NOT out to make a killing or anything so if there is something you want to ask about.. by all means... ask !!!

buyer pays for parts and shipping and packing materials.... im in Oxford, Mississippi zip is 38655 .. for shipping purposes to look up shipping costs ......

I'm Keeping All the V8 Swap Parts .. sry ......
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Grumpy

Re: Parting Out my 90 Ranger regular cab.....

Post by Grumpy »

BTW yall ....... i still got the 90 Ranger for parts here if yall know anyone looking for parts .... ya name it i about got it !!!
better get the parts while its still sittin in my front yard ... as within a week or so of gettin all my swap stuff out and off it....... im goin to haul it for scrap iron ....... :D :D :D :D
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Toomanycars

Post by Toomanycars »

I still need a passenger side box fender :)
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

well dude......... i can still help ya on that pass side bed piece ...make me an offer... i do know it wont be much cuz a new one thru LMCTruck aint but like $50 US plus shipping ...lol

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Toomanycars

Post by Toomanycars »

i just checked lmc and it would cost me 80.75 from them .. 49.95 for the part and 30.75 for shipping and if you still have those gauges we could work them into the deal :)
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

yea........ i still got it all ... lol

catch me Thursday or Friday on here ... im goin to busy tomorrow an prob wont be around much ...

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
306_Ranger

Post by 306_Ranger »

might be interested in the tailgate. what color was the truck
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

its white ...... tail gate is in good condition also... may have a few small dents but nothing serious.... its got the stainless filler panel on it also... in good condition.... the handle an latch stuff work great also .... make an an offer ... im not hard to deal with ... im not tryin yo make a killer profit either .....lol

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
306_Ranger

Post by 306_Ranger »

$30
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

want me to take a few pix and post them so ya can look at it and make sure its in good enufff condition b4 ya make an offer .... i can post them on here... or send them in a pix msg over the phone ......... all i will need is a # to send them to ... lol

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
306_Ranger

Post by 306_Ranger »

alright i pm'ed you my number man
306_Ranger

Post by 306_Ranger »

text me when you can man
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

well. t he 90 Ranger is all stripped and gutted and hauled off. its gone now... but i do still have a few parts left from it..... TooManyCars. i still have one set of them gauges left if ya still want them???? .... if so... ill make ya a deal on them... seeing that i dont need it anymore ...

plus if ANYONE knows the answer to this... it would help me out.... the 95 Ranger i bought for the all power doors... windows locks and mirrors.... my 96 doesnt have power anything in the doors.... but... is my 96 still prewired for a straight forward door swap . plug and play so to speak. lol .... and why would a 95 Ranger still have the SAME dash setup as a 89-92??? . i didnt catch the dash being diff till after i bought it and got it home... i WAS goin to put the WHOLE interior out of it into my 96 ... but ... the dash is diff..... all else will fit perfect... plus im goin from that ugly ass TAN to the Grey ... any input on this would help me out alot...... thanks,,,,,, Peace

and if ANYONE has the correct dash in grey , or can tell me where to get a new one from. other then Ford... i will go that route... LMC DONT carry them at all ..... :mrgreen:

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Soul

Post by Soul »

Can you send me a pic of the gauges? PM you my number
87 Ranger: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 64cc 185 AFR heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Full manual reverse VB c4
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

yea. i can send ya a couple pix ....

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy