Bad day

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Soul
SM: No

Bad day

Post by Soul »

Just took a world class ass chewing, some one else dropped the ball (2 some ones) and I was the lucky one to get stuck with clean up. I didn't tell who **** up but took the butt chewing for the team. Flat out this sucks, the worse part is I have to make a miracle that I know can't happen to make this mess clean, so now I know I'm getting another ass chewing tomorrow for not being able to make the impossible happen.
87 Ranger: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 64cc 185 AFR heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Full manual reverse VB c4
cgrey8
Supporting Member

Re: Bad day

Post by cgrey8 »

If I screw up, I'll take what's coming to me. But I'll be damn if I'd take a lashin' for something I didn't do. That's either dedication to the team or a sign you are on a crappy team where the guilty team members don't speak up and the other innocent members don't stand up for you.
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331, ported GT40p heads w/1.6RRs, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, ported Explorer lower, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, A9L w/Moates QuarterHorse, Innovate LC-1, James Duff traction bars, iDelta DC Fan controller

Admin of EECtuning.org
Soul

Post by Soul »

I'm still new here and didn't think they would throw me under the bus quite the way they did. And ya I'm usually a team player.
87 Ranger: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 64cc 185 AFR heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Full manual reverse VB c4
plowboy34

Post by plowboy34 »

I too am a team player but there is limitations. You gave these people a chance to play team ball and they didn't, if the next chewing comes around and they still have not stepped up I would proceed to tell the TRUTH and let the ball bounce where it does. Thats always been my theory and it has worked out well. You just need to have the facts to back up everything you will say. Don't lose your cool when you do, just say it as calmly as you can and look them in the eye when you do. Good luck
Dirt is for Farming....Asphalt is for Racing

85 Ranger 5.0, GTP Engine, Carbed, AOD, 7.5 3:45 rear gear(for now)
77 Mustang II 302, C4, 8" rearend 3:00 gears, 4 point roll bar
73 Mustang Convertible, Bone Stock, 48,000 original miles
91 F-250 5.8W(really needs a 460) 4X4
2000 Mustang 3.8 V6, Bone Stock
2011 Ford Fusion (Momma's hot rod)