ALLDATA Key need for a Mustang

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Grumpy
SM: No

ALLDATA Key need for a Mustang

Post by Grumpy »

plz help .. im in a desperate need for a GOOD year long key for the Mustangs ALL DATA proggie.. ANY help would be VERY helpful so i can go in and see what all wiring that i need to keep or delete and what wire goes to what so i can "cross breed" the 2 harnesses together to make them work ..... the one i got will only allow ONE vehicle ....The Ranger .. now i need one for the 1990 Mustang GT .. ANY key will help me as if i can get it .. ill print EVERY PAGE that it offers and have them put into a binder clip from my wifes work .. so ANY help will be GREATLY appreciated ..... i have NO IDEA ifi posted this in the right place or not ...... if not .. you can move it and ill find it sooner or later ...... lol .. THANKS A LOT in advance !!

or any all data key for Ranger too ...... but MOSTLY for the Mustang .. 90 preferred .. i got the one for the Ranger.... PLEASE HELP
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy