Check out these data log pics :)

All you can handle multimedia.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

MalcolmV8
Supporting Member
SM: Yes

Check out these data log pics :)

Post by MalcolmV8 »

Here's two screen shots for you. Basically I'm doing 40mph in 3rd gear and then stomp on it WOT. The idea is to make a full pull through 3rd (goes to 100 mph) and then pull in 4th if space permits and send the data logs to my tuner so he can tweak the tune. One little hick up. Right around 75 mph the rear tires just break loose and the car fish tails all over and I have to let out of it to straighten up the car. This is with 315 tires on 10.5" rims. They are street tires though, time to switch back to drag radials.
I ended up topping off the gas tank and having a buddy sit in the back seat for extra weight to make a few pulls finally and even then it's just barely holding on.

The yellow line on the graph is throttle (TP ABSOLUTE) and the brown one is engine RPM and the purple is vehicle speed. Notice the dip in yellow line (throttle) in 3rd gear pull. This graph shows 3rd, 4th, and touched 5th for a second.
datalog1.jpg
This one shows a 3rd and 4th gear pull. See the dip in 3rd.
datalog2.jpg
92 302 Ranger - sold
94 302 Ranger AWD - sold
07 BMW 335xi - tuned, boost turned up, E85 - sold
04 911 TT - to many mods to list. Over 600 All Wheel HP on pump gas - sold
2015 Coyote - daily driver
03 Cobra - 2.3 TVS on a built 12:1 CR motor with ported heads, cams, long tubes etc.
MD Racing Lean Protection Module
E85

Tuned by MD Racing

https://www.youtube.com/c/MalcolmV8