Pictures of your rides/motors

All you can handle multimedia.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Dave
Supporting Member
SM: No

Pictures of your rides/motors

Post by Dave »

Really starting to see some of your guys rides, lets see more. Lots of different ideas out there, got me into looking for a front bumper and other things. Different paint and wheels really does make a difference. Suggest keeping the picture count low, front/side/rear or motor and just what you have in it. We've all talked back and forth but it's about time we all see what you've got, pretty or not.
Dave
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting
widetireranger

Re: Pictures of your rides/motors

Post by widetireranger »

Dave,
My ride is getting closer, so, I'll post some more pics soon. 25 years ago, you and I had the same idea. I had a lwb Courier with a HIPO 289 and C4 in it. Seeing your pic brought back some good memories!

Shane
Shane

'85 Ranger
302, 4 bbl
T5 with S-10 tailhousing
8.8 w/Arburn locker 3:73
cgrey8
Supporting Member

Re: Pictures of your rides/motors

Post by cgrey8 »

In highschool, I drove a 78 Courier. But it didn't have a 289. It was the stock Mazda 1.8L with a 4 speed. It didn't have much for power, but I was happy to drive it just the same. When I was in highschool, it was probably a good thing I didn't have a high powered vehicle.
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331, ported GT40p heads w/1.6RRs, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, ported Explorer lower, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, A9L w/Moates QuarterHorse, Innovate LC-1, James Duff traction bars, iDelta DC Fan controller

Admin of EECtuning.org