hey everybody

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Mike83
SM: No

hey everybody

Post by Mike83 »

hi to all, my name is mike, and im new to the board. Dave steered me over here, promising a more mature forum than the others. spending the last couple hours cruisin the forums, id say he was right;) (thank god) so, a bit about me..i have a soft spot for oddball cars. my first vehicle was a '64 econoline pickup with a small block (god i miss that truck), then it was onto a '62 fairlane sport coupe. after that i bought a '58 edsel ranger (by far the funnest car to drive). I'm also a sucker for old wagons. almost bought a 57 country squire;) I've owned a few mustangs, built a couple 5.0 rangers. now im onto BroncoII's. I'm lookin at building one with straight axle swaps, either a 351W based stroker or a high compression propane 302. I also have another one i want to make a typhoon killer, putting in an awd explorer drivetrain (malcolm's blue project is partly why dave sent me over here)...well, i've rambled on well enough for now. talk to you all soon!

Mike
"Hi, my name's Mike, and I'm addicted to B2's and V8's" "HI MIKE!!"
"My starter has more torque than your Honda!"
"I used to own a Chev, but i traded it in for a dog cuz i got tired of walkin home alone"
"I heard that 90% of Dodges are still on the road today! Then other 10% actually made it home..."
Dave
Supporting Member

Post by Dave »

Well Mike,
glad you did join and like what you see. Lots of good info and people here. Sounds like you've had some odd ball Fords also.
Dave
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting
cgrey8
Supporting Member

Post by cgrey8 »

That's an amazing combination of different vehicles you've had. I'm also quite envyous of Malcom's Blue Ranger being an AWD. Although I have to admit I really love the fuel econoy my Ranger gets now.

Welcome to the site...
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331, ported GT40p heads w/1.6RRs, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, ported Explorer lower, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, A9L w/Moates QuarterHorse, Innovate LC-1, James Duff traction bars, iDelta DC Fan controller

Admin of EECtuning.org
Mike83

Post by Mike83 »

thanks for the welcome:) yeah, i've had interesting stuff...hard part about havin interesting stuff is gettin rid of them..lol...Dave, i knew a guy near me that had a BB 69 Cobra, thing was wicked, almost scary with the 4 speed..been in love with them ever since...
"Hi, my name's Mike, and I'm addicted to B2's and V8's" "HI MIKE!!"
"My starter has more torque than your Honda!"
"I used to own a Chev, but i traded it in for a dog cuz i got tired of walkin home alone"
"I heard that 90% of Dodges are still on the road today! Then other 10% actually made it home..."
MalcolmV8
Supporting Member
SM: Yes

Post by MalcolmV8 »

Mike83 wrote:"Hi, my name's Mike, and I'm addicted to B2's and V8's" "HI MIKE!!"
Welcome to the site and I love that sig. I laughed so hard when I read it. I may have to do one myself.
92 302 Ranger - sold
94 302 Ranger AWD - sold
07 BMW 335xi - tuned, boost turned up, E85 - sold
04 911 TT - to many mods to list. Over 600 All Wheel HP on pump gas - sold
2015 Coyote - daily driver
03 Cobra - 2.3 TVS on a built 12:1 CR motor with ported heads, cams, long tubes etc.
MD Racing Lean Protection Module
E85

Tuned by MD Racing

https://www.youtube.com/c/MalcolmV8
Ontariov8

Post by Ontariov8 »

welcome to the boards enjoy your stay
Ryans5.8ranger

Post by Ryans5.8ranger »

Yup welcome....ask and you will get the anwser you are looking for.
87 Ranger short box.17 inch gts...302..FMS E cam ,600 edelbrock,mazda 5 speed.....RIP tony B.....