They are no Ranger but loads of fun

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Bazowak
SM: No

They are no Ranger but loads of fun

Post by Bazowak »

I know these quads aren't Ranger related but supply some super spring and summer fun.

2 ATV’s (four wheelers) for sale:

First up is a 2007 Honda TRX450ER w/ electric start. This machine is box stock and ready to roll. I bought this one last April and have only taken it once and that was on a dirt road. Total ATV time is less than 1.5 hrs. It is black and has been garage kept since new. My family at this point does have time to ride and enjoy it.

NADA has it low value at $4370 and average $5745. I’m asking $5300 for as it is in pristine condition.

Next up is the four wheeler for the kids. It’s a 2007 Kawasaki KSF90A and is box stock as well. This has been out of the garage once since it was brought home and has less than 15mins of run time. There are no gears to shift on this one, you simply start it give it some juice and have a blast on the trail.

NADA has this one valued low at $1365 and the average is $1795. I’m asking $1700 for this one as it is show room new and ready to go.

Both of these machines are in pristine condition and will guarantee loads of spring and summer fun. I can be reached at 316-519-1220 and I’m located in Derby KS or you can reply to this ad for more info. I will send pictures upon request and will also try to them posted here as well. Thanks for taking the time to have a look at this ad. Should you decide to buy, you will not be disappointed with your purchase of these machines.
2006 Chevy Uplander Mini-van (loser cruiser)
1998 Jeep Cherokee
6.5HP Troy Built push mower (A true hotrod)
1988 2WD Ranger XLT 2.9 5spd man.
Bazowak
SM: No

RE

Post by Bazowak »

The TRX450ER has been sold. Thanks Malcolm.

The Kawasaki is still up for grabs!!!!
2006 Chevy Uplander Mini-van (loser cruiser)
1998 Jeep Cherokee
6.5HP Troy Built push mower (A true hotrod)
1988 2WD Ranger XLT 2.9 5spd man.