Post by r6redrr »

Here's a shot of the inside..........
Attachments
00i0i_b0K8jkHVDYB_600x450.jpg
Grumpy
SM: No

Re: Interior pic's

Post by Grumpy »

LOVE the sets...... what name are they ??? and do ya mins if i ask how much they set ya back ??? those are what i want o put in my ranger too ... but in black and gray ....
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
cgrey8
Supporting Member

Post by cgrey8 »

I want to eventually do something like that too. Although I don't need a 5 pt harness. I just want bucket seats and the ability to continue using my Ford seat belt connector. And I really want a center console. The truck never has had cup holders and that's caused a few wet pants holding cups between my legs (cup condensation) and 1 dump in the floor. I've heard Honda Civic seats work well in Rangers. But I don't know how easy it is to get the factory belt buckle into those seats. It may be simple, I've just never looked into it seriously.
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331, ported GT40p heads w/1.6RRs, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, ported Explorer lower, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, A9L w/Moates QuarterHorse, Innovate LC-1, James Duff traction bars, iDelta DC Fan controller

Admin of EECtuning.org
Dave
Supporting Member

Post by Dave »

Another one that loves them seats, almost look like the ones Teddyzee has. My Mustang has those big bolsters on the side and really like them.
Dave
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting
MalcolmV8
Supporting Member
SM: Yes

Post by MalcolmV8 »

cgrey8 wrote:I've heard Honda Civic seats work well in Rangers.
I can't speak to all years but I have a 98 and an 04 Civic (turbo toys) and let me tell you the seats are anything but comfy lol. I sure wouldn't put them in a Ranger. They're so thin and light for weight savings and kinda hard and very unforgiving. Maybe newer models that are less worn are better :)
92 302 Ranger - sold
94 302 Ranger AWD - sold
07 BMW 335xi - tuned, boost turned up, E85 - sold
04 911 TT - to many mods to list. Over 600 All Wheel HP on pump gas - sold
2015 Coyote - daily driver
03 Cobra - 2.3 TVS on a built 12:1 CR motor with ported heads, cams, long tubes etc.
MD Racing Lean Protection Module
E85

Tuned by MD Racing

https://www.youtube.com/c/MalcolmV8
cgrey8
Supporting Member

Post by cgrey8 »

Good to know. I don't want to downgrade in comfort when I swap seats.
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331, ported GT40p heads w/1.6RRs, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, ported Explorer lower, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, A9L w/Moates QuarterHorse, Innovate LC-1, James Duff traction bars, iDelta DC Fan controller

Admin of EECtuning.org