New here. Some may know me from TRS.

All you can handle multimedia.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

SCedRanger

New here. Some may know me from TRS.

Post by SCedRanger »

Recently found this site and thought I would register. Show what has been built in my garage over the last few years. Not many GT's left. Here is a link to the website I keep for the truck. It is a few months out of date at the moment. House re-remodeling has priority at the moment. Then will come the Dyno tune on the new motor. Hopefully by March, before spring show season.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3248677/1 ... gular-cab/

I did not do the original swap. I have had the motor in and out 4 times since buying it. Rebuilds, changing, improving, cleaning up, removing the mess of 2 wiring harnesses under the hood. Original ranger parts to upgraded parts. Thanks for taking the time to look and all of you who take the time to do a Ranger V8 swap. I feel like I am one of only a few at shows now a days. Surrounded by V8 S-10's.
Toomanycars

Re: New here. Some may know me from TRS.

Post by Toomanycars »

nice truck.... welcome to the site ..once your done with your remodel LOTS more pics would be great..
Dave
Supporting Member
SM: No

Re: New here. Some may know me from TRS.

Post by Dave »

You've sure done some nice work on that truck, looks great! You'll find this site not as busy as TRS but a bunch of great helpful guys.
Dave
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting