Pix of my 96 Ranger extended cab ...

All you can handle multimedia.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Grumpy
SM: No

Pix of my 96 Ranger extended cab ...

Post by Grumpy »

ok.. here are 3 pix of the 96 i just got .... it dot look to bad if ya ask me ...plus its what i WANTED in the first place....

let me know what ya think and ANY ideas that can be done to it too ... lmao....

http://i50.tinypic.com/317b14g.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/whfqxg.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2znvq54.jpg

heh... in 2 of them pix you can see my 90 Ranger (the parts truck to be) and my blue F-150 in one of them in the background ....
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Toomanycars

Re: Pix of my 96 Ranger extended cab ...

Post by Toomanycars »

Nice .. truck looks pretty clean .. Now get to work :) ... ohh and would you want to send me those window visors out of your old truck :)
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

depends on if they will or can be made to fit my 96 ...lol .... if not.. then yea .. sure.. why not ???.......lmao
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Dave
Supporting Member

Post by Dave »

Looking good Grumpy. How is that 8.8 going to fit under this truck? Know you said problems with the other truck. Thanks for sending your weather up this way, it sucks! The rain is nice but too hot this early in the year.
Dave
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Dave,,, i havent even measured the 8.8 yet.. i just got it home Friday afternoon and been to busy to even break out a tape measure ....lol...

the weather is NICE here... not to hot and i can deal with that .. we had some rain last week and i think they calling for some more this week sometime ....

i WILL be puttin my Weld Pro Stars on it in the next couple days tho.. and ill know then if the 8.8 is the correct width for my axles or not...

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy