new toys for the Rangerbuild.......

All you can handle multimedia.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Grumpy
SM: No

new toys for the Rangerbuild.......

Post by Grumpy »

here are the new toys goin on my Ranger ......

some new toys are on order and in transit as we speak... so when they get in.... ill post them up also .. and see what you guys think ..... i got some SS 1.6 7/16 RR coming in.... and a 1" upper to lower intake spacer so the intake will clear the new fabricated TALL valve covers ..... and a HARDENED oil pump drive rod ....lol.... more to come later..... as in having my aluminum driveshaft made and having my 8.8 housing tubes cut down so it will fit under my truck with the tire combo i got... remember its lowered 4.5 inches and the rear i got now is to wide........ by like 2 inches... and that would not let my tires fit under my fenders without cutting them up .... im gettin the housing done for free... so ... but i WILL keep everyone posted .....

and to EVERYONE here.... TY for all the posts and info and diagrams and all that... without you guys... my project would have never even gotten of the ground..... much less to where it is today !!!!!!
Attachments
Valve_covers_1.jpg
Heads_1.jpg
Gear_drive1.jpg
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Grumpy

Re: new toys for the Rangerbuild.......

Post by Grumpy »

more new parts came in today....lol ....
Attachments
intake spacer (1") and hardened oil pump shaft ....
intake spacer (1") and hardened oil pump shaft ....
the set ....
the set ....
SS rockers ... ProComp..
SS rockers ... ProComp..
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Teddyzee

Post by Teddyzee »

Cool!
'97 Ranger Supercab.
Dropped 5/8
18X9,18X10 Bullitts 275/40 front and 295/35/18 rear
5.0 H.O. T5, 1.7rr, GT40 heads, GT40 intake, 65mm tb, 1 piece driveshaft, 3.55 Traction Lok, dual 2.5" Flowmasters, Cobra discs front and rear
Explorer power buckets and console
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

more "TOYS" coming too !!! ...LMAO .....will keep yall posted as it goes ...

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy
Dave
Supporting Member

Post by Dave »

Looking good Grump! Ever get them headers coated? Real shame they went under. I owe yolu a call.
Dave
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

hope.. havent sent them off to be coated yet .. but i will SOON ...... waitin on a guy to pay me for a small job i did so ill have the $$$ to get them done....lol.....

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy