Fuel System Diagram, Approve Disapprove?

Sit back and relax. This is the place to chat about anything and everything.

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Soul
SM: No

Fuel System Diagram, Approve Disapprove?

Post by Soul »

Ok first off, Sorry I haven't posted more. Not allowed to go any where at work, and been busy outside work.

Basicallly I made a fuel diagram, this is last bit holding me up,

Can you guys check this out and let me know if you see any bugs, want to finish my setup in the next 2 weeks. Red stuff is stuff I had to order.

87 Ranger: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 64cc 185 AFR heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Full manual reverse VB c4
Soul

Re: Fuel System Diagram, Approve Disapprove?

Post by Soul »

This is where I stopped at last time I was at my car.

Desperate to finish it back up.
87 Ranger: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 64cc 185 AFR heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Full manual reverse VB c4
cgrey8
Supporting Member

Post by cgrey8 »

Is there supposed to be something attached or a link to follow?
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331, ported GT40p heads w/1.6RRs, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, ported Explorer lower, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, A9L w/Moates QuarterHorse, Innovate LC-1, James Duff traction bars, iDelta DC Fan controller

Admin of EECtuning.org
Soul

Post by Soul »

did my pic not display? I drew it in mspaint lol. If not I'll try to link it different. Post 1 should have drawing. Post 2 should have pic of engine.
fordmike

Post by fordmike »

From what I see the drawing looks good. I am a big fan of building a bigger fuel system then you need right from the start. You you build a system that fits your applacation and later decide to up grade for more power then you will need to upgrade your fuel system again. If you build it bigger then you need from the start then you will have room to make more HP without spending more money on your fuel system. The -8 or 1/2" fuel supply to your engine will support a 1000hp engine and you will never out grow that so go for it. :mrgreen:
Soul

Post by Soul »

Hoping to turbo it next year, finishing fuel system on the weekend. I'll hopefully be on, been working crazy times and don't feel like doing much when i get home.