V-8 swap parts

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Dave
Supporting Member
SM: No

V-8 swap parts

Post by Dave »

No from me but thought some of you might really be interested on what he has for sale on TRS.
Dave

FS: V8 swapped 96 Ranger Partout - IN

so here's what's happening.. everything non stock related is for sale. if i dont have a factory piece to replace it with it is not forsale. if you want to purchase something of that nature then i will be interested in trading + cash from your end for a piece to make my truck a complete stock vehicle so that i can sell as a whole. if someone is willing to give me the money that i've got in the truck, and pick the truck up.. ill sell as a whole. other than that, it's getting taken apart and the money is being used for a down payment on a new mustang GT..
Trickflow TW170 61cc cylinder heads. these were just recently purchased and have only been on the truck for maybe the 100-200 miles it's got on it. Need $1000 for them

Trickflow stage 2 cam $125

Sorpion 1.6R roller rockers - $120

Trickflow 6.7" Push rods needed for TF heads - $50

Trickflow R upper and lower intake - 100-200 miles - $500

Trickflow R nitrous plate that goes between upper and lower intake - was new as well - $200

Ford racing valve covers - $120

Kaufman long tube headers for ibeam suspension trucks, newly ceramic coated (also includes ford racing dipstick that fits) - $400 or $430 with stage 8 locking bolt kit

newly built custom exhaust for use with extended cab long tube v8 rangers, 2 brand new dynomax mufflers built for side exit and use with factory rear exhaust hanger and 2 stainless tips, use with longtubes and it's a direct bolt on. $400

modded steering shaft setup for use with kaufman headers $150

30# injectors flow matched and without 1% flow. $160

Aeromotive aluminum fuel rails -8, aeromotive fpr, -8 feed and -6 return all fittings needed to plumb from factory sending unit to the rails and regulator. $500

255 pump $80

explorer front accessory drive with new water pump and all bearing'd pulleys are new. comes with short no ac belt and reg ac belt, also included -6 fitting in pump and lines to look to steering box, also includes upper and lower rad hoses $240

Motorcraft distributor with msd cap/rotor and ford racing 9mm wires and msd coil $120

Mustang mounts $30

75mm throttle body with custom throttle cable mount $100

Intake tube with slot maf flange welded on, filter, elbow, and ford slot maf $100

Centerforce clutch, flywheel, all hydraulics to convert to t5 $300

New starter from 95 mustang $100

Rebuilt T5 from a fox w/bellhousing and shifter fork and new throw out bearing $600

pro 5.0 shifter $100

Raised trans xmember $50

pedals with aftermarket billet covers $80

cowl hood $200 (requires factory white hood in good condition to put back on my truck)

clear front lights and corners (requires factory lights as trade) $100

Undercover bed cover $500

efans $50 comes with controller

traction bars (caltrac style) $140 includes front urethane bushings needed to install these

wet nitrous zex kit 125 shot jetted comes with controller, bottle, lines, and blow down tube $400

dual core 4.0 radiator - $80

ibeam cobra brake hubs and brackets for cobra conversion $300

A9L fox computer $100

Fox mustang harness already modified to plug directly into a 96-97 truck. includes trans harness as well $200

advance adapter oil filter relocation kit $50
'66'Ranchero 302/5 speed
2015 Stage 3 Roush - rated at 670 hp
2000 Ext Cab/4 door swap project
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Summer beater
2000 Ext Cab/4 door, Winter beater
1969 Fairlane Cobra in Barn, just waiting
mccombs

Re: V-8 swap parts

Post by mccombs »

I realize this is super old but do you still have any of this for sale?
Grumpy
SM: No

Re: V-8 swap parts

Post by Grumpy »

yea ....... he still got some of this stuff ....... namely the CalTrac's ???? ... if so get him to send or post a pic of them ???? im very interested in those !!!!!!
thanks in advance ..... 8) :mrgreen:
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy