1987 Ford Ranger Chassis COMPLETE!

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

vanishingpoint1

1987 Ford Ranger Chassis COMPLETE!

Post by vanishingpoint1 »

I have a complete 1987 Ford Ranger Chassis for sale. Standard cab, short bed 108" Wheelbase 2WD Roller. It is COMPLETELY RUST FREE!! It came from Washington state. I will come with the Factory 2.9 Engine, Mazda 5 speed trans, Special drive shaft made to fit the newer Explorer 8.8 LSD. Ready for a V8 if you want to go that way. Has the four wheel disc brakes, Bilstein shocks, Hellwig Sway bars and 16" x 8" knock-off's of period Cobra R wheels with Michelins. New rotors and pads all around. Fuel tank, Brake Lines, harness', fuel lines etc. Ready to bolt up. The chassis has 78K miles on it. The newer parts all have about 8K miles on them. Best REASONABLE offer takes it home. I was going to build a V8 Ranger out it, but decided to use the body on a late model chassis. So, I have this laying around. IT HAS TO GO! I need the space and I need the dough for my current project. I am in the suburbs of Chicago, so bring your trailer and cash and get it outta here....PLEASE! I will take PayPal also. Advertised locally and on Ebay.