V8 Swap headers

Sale of V8 Ranger trucks and parts

Moderator: MalcolmV8

whisperer
SM: No

V8 Swap headers

Post by whisperer »

These are brand new V8 swap headers for a small block 289-302 in a Ranger. They are Shelby style Tri-Y's with clearance for the 164 tooth large/late model bellhousing. They have been tried on 2WD I-beam trucks and fit well. Other applications will be your decision.

These have been tried and work with a C4 automatic, A Toploader 4 spd, and a T5 5 speed using a pre 93 bellhousing. Because of the width of the AOD pan they may have interference with the right side of the AOD. They are designed to use with the 5.0L small starter (see pictures). Depending on your mounts and particular engine placement you may have to trim a small corner from rear of the left side block mount, and if your engine is set far to the right you may have to slightly clearance the right side upper frame flange. Most times these modifications are not necessary.

These are painted with VHT 2000 deg. silica ceramic header paint and come with collector reducers, small-head header bolts, and flange and collector gaskets. I'm asking $200.

Send me a PM with a zip code or email cosa@teleport(dot)com and I will send a shipping price to your location.
Left Side
Left Side
Right Side
Right Side
Starter clearance
Starter clearance
StartClr.JPG (55.7 KiB) Viewed 7702 times