Swapping Projects ......

All discussions about V8 Rangers

Moderator: MalcolmV8

Grumpy
SM: No

Swapping Projects ......

Post by Grumpy »

hey guys..... im swapping my Ranger project..... i WAS doin the 1990 Ranger conversion.... BUT... i have ALWAYS wanted a 93 up Extended cab Ranger.... and i found one .... its a 01/96 extended cab short wheel base .... it has a few dents but nothing major ... ya got to look kinda hard to even see them really .. NO RUST !! .....but i got a paint and body man that i do ALOT of stuff for and he WANTS to do it ... so im goin to turn him loose on it to do what he wants .... its all FREE !!!!! ....

anyway... i got ALOT of stuff for a 89 - 92 Ranger that im goin to be puttin in the "For Sale" section .. so go take a look at what all i got ...if ya need/want a pic of ANY of it .. let me know and ill get ya a few and post/send them to you .... i got sheet metal .. plastics.... glass .... body parts .... chassis parts .... suspension parts .. interior parts .. and the list goes on and on ..lol ....

just thought i would bring all you up to speed on what i got and am doing now ...lol ... its goin to be a LONG road on it cuz EVERYTHING im puttin on the 96 has to come off the 90 ... its all a direct bolt on too .. WHEW !!!!!

ill pop up a couple pix of it here in a lil bit .. i got to get my Bluetooth to find my phone so i can get them off my phone .... anyway ... more updates as i can get them done ..lol
96 Ranger Extended cab - work in progress.. 5.0 out of a 90 Mustang GT..Tremec TKO-3550-2 with mid-shift conversion ..Explorer GT40 intake and fuel rails. X303 FMS cam . WP Jr alum heads . K&N air filter.lowered .Weld Drag Lites (or Weld Pro-Stars) .. a 8.8 with Auburn Pro ..Moser custom alloy street axles (31 spline) and a 3:73 gear.L&L engine mounts and oil filter adapter.Aluminum Rad from James Duff.

Peace from Oxford Miss.
Grumpy